Friday, June 26, 2009

Molecular Genocide: Don't piss on my doorway you hipster asshole

My eyes roll back
And I am looking forward
The world is still and yet
I can see it as it spins

White flashes, electric storms
We are just salt water
But in that flash, the arch of my back,
The wings of my wrathful state.

And the visions come.
Mild at first in comparison
with what follows.
But I am speechless.

And the first vision begins.

My hand grabs you by your hair
and I smash your head into my wrought iron gate
then demand your phone.
Humiliation, my old stand by.
As you bleed, I find your mother's number.
And I call her, to tell her what you've done
and to tell her to take you back home
to your Dairy Queens and Jack in the Boxes,
milk fed girls with round faces and big tits,
who never looked at you until you joined your frat.
And I tell your mother that I have her number
and will call her everyday to check on the progress
of moving you back to your Midwestern suburban shit hole.

And in a flash it has passed,
thought in a nanosecond,
fully realized.

But another flash begins, brighter in intensity.
Darker in the images it brings,
and I am sickened as it passes through me
but I can't shut it out,
demanding your sister and mother and girlfriend,
as restitution,
a ritual rape,
worthy of the finest genocides in history.

And then the last flash.

As I recede into a molecular, genealogical Gabriel
I end your family line....but that is not enough.
I chip away at your DNA.
Molecule by molecule.
I am in all time.
Dismantling every ancestor.
Adenine to adenine.
Cytosine to Cytosine.
Guanine to guanine.
Thymine to thymine.
The proteins of every member of your family tree
break down like leaves in autumn.
And I am everywhere, in all times,
so I can be the witness to what I have done.

And then it is over. And I am staring semi-catatonic out a window where I saw a Midwestern, scumbag, hipster, asshole wait on the sidewalk, while his Midwestern, scumbag, hipster, asshole friend pissed on my front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment